1 – Movie Night at Hotel Viking (A Quiet Man) – (Friday 7pm)
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, One Bellevue will be offering a traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner, available from 5-7pm, followed by a free showing of the Oscar winning classic, “The Quiet Man” with John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara. Movie is open to all. Please call for dinner reservations. Friday movie night at Kay Chapel starts at 7pm (doors open at 6:30pm). Free valet parking, free movie and popcorn. Pre-movie Dinner Specials: free children’s entrée with each purchased adult entrée.
2 – Live music with Paul Carher at Hotel Viking’s One Bellevue (Friday 7 – 11pm) NO COVER
3 – Reggae Friday’s at Tavern on Broadway with Natural Element (Friday 10pm) NO COVER
4 – Warehouse Sale at Clock Tower Square (Saturday 10am – 5pm)
Deborah Winthrop Lingerie, Stalise, Groovy Gator and Wilson Art & Frame are having a HUGE SALE!!! Prices slashed 50-70%!! Racks as low as $10
5 – Knights of Columbus Irish Night (Saturday 6pm)
• Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner.
• Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Dinner is served at 7:30pm.
• Music and dancing included. Cash bar.
• Performance by Irish step dancers.
• After-dinner dancing until 10pm with music by Joe Souza.
• Location, 7 Valley Road, Middletown, R.I.
• Tickets: $15
• Info/Tickets: Brian Geer 401-743-3789 or the council home 401-846-8800
6 – Hotel Viking Wine Festival: Frog’s Leap SOLD OUT!!!!!! (Saturday 6pm)
7 – Live music with Phenix Avenue at Hotel Viking’s One Bellevue (Saturday 7 – 11pm) NO COVER
8 – Caribbean party at The Clarke Cooke House with The Ravers (Saturday -10pm)
9 – Brunch
- Brunch at Tavern on Broadway (10am – 2pm) The price of your entree includes a bloody, a mimosa or the drink of your choice!!!
- Traditional Irish Country Breakfast at LaForge (9am)