The Heather Abbott Foundation has been given the opportunity to receive charity bibs from the Boston Athletic Association for the 120th Boston Marathon on April 18, 2016!
They are currently recruiting charity runners and Boston Marathon qualified registered runners for the team.
Charity runners must raise a minimum of $5,000 in fundraising. Registered runners must raise a minimum of $1,000.
To join Team Limb-It-Less, download the application here! (Please note: there is a $100 non -refundable team fee once accepted into our program) Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to CharityTeams@CharityTeams.Comcastbiz.net
Runners on Team Limb-It-Less will receive:
- An official entry into the 2016 Boston Marathon.
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams
- Weekly hill workouts in Newton and long-run training on the course
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training – fundraising –events and all things Boston!
- Opportunity to participate in costumed long runs managed by CharityTeams Superhero 17and Hop21
- Incentive prizes for fundraising
- Social events such as weekly after long run brunches
- Team kick off meeting
- Monthly meetings
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAm Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Charity Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family
- Private bus to the start race day and access to the charity village
- The opportunity to be a 2016 Boston Marathon finisher!
If you have questions, please contact:
call CharityTeams – Susan Hurley at 978-852-7891.