greenleaf compassion center portsmouth ri

Fire: Man Burned At Portsmouth Marijuana Center

Man burned at business designed to get you baked.

NBC10 reports that a fire broke out just before 1 p.m. in a convection oven used to make edibles at the Greenleaf Compassionate Care Center on West Main Road in Portsmouth.

A worker suffered burns to his face, chest, neck and arms and was transported to Rhode Island Hospital for treatment. No other injuries were reported.

Greenleaf is a licensed Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Compassion Center dedicated to providing registered medical marijuana patients with high-quality medicine at an affordable rate.

Greenleaf posted this message on their Facebook page.


To all of our patients, we are closed for the remainder of the day due to an electrical problem. Thank you for your patience. We will keep you posted with any updates.

Posted by Greenleaf Compassionate Care Center, Inc. on Wednesday, June 10, 2015