The Preservation Society of Newport County invites all Newport County residents to visit the Newport Mansions for free on Saturday, November 18th and Sunday, November 19th.
Visitors showing proof of residency in Jamestown, Little Compton, Middletown, Newport, Portsmouth or Tiverton (driver’s license or other identification with an address) will enjoy free admission to The Breakers, The Elms and Marble House.
- The Breakers opens at 9 am.
- Marble House & The Elms open at 10 a.m.
- Last admission at all houses at 4 p.m. Houses and grounds close one hour after last tour admission.
- Beneath The Breakers Tour offered hourly on the half hour 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
- Servant Life Tour at The Elms offered hourly on the half hour 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
The Preservation Society of Newport County, Rhode Island, is a non-profit organization accredited by the American Alliance of Museums and dedicated to preserving and interpreting the area’s historic architecture, landscapes, decorative arts and social history. Its 11 historic properties–seven of them National Historic Landmarks–span more than 250 years of American architectural and social development.