1 – The Viking Wine Festival Opus One Wine Dinner (Friday 7pm)
The Viking Wine Festival dinner series continues with Opus One Winery dinner pairing. Limited seating available, so make your reservation today. For added enticement, take a peak at the pairing menu: http://goo.gl/AnWt7o
2 – Movie Night at Hotel Viking (The Good Dinosaur) – (Friday 7pm)
Friday movie night at Kay Chapel starts at 7pm (doors open at 6:30pm). Free valet parking, free movie and popcorn. Pre-movie Dinner Specials: free children’s entrée with each purchased adult entrée.
3 – Live music with Lori Silvia at Hotel Viking’s One Bellevue (Friday 7 – 11pm)
4 – Reggae Friday’s at Tavern on Broadway with Natural Element (Friday 10pm)
5 – Downton Abbey Tea at Hotel Viking (Saturday & Sunday 2pm – 4pm)
In celebration of Season 6 of Downton Abbey, the final season of the award-winning PBS TV series, Hotel Viking will once again offer the special Gilded Age Tea in addition to regular tea service, a tradition at the hotel since 2005. The Gilded Age Tea is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm until 4pm from January 3 until March 6, 2016 when the 6th season of the award-winning PBS drama ends.
6 – Hibernian of the Year Dinner (Saturday 7pm)
• Honoring Brother Tim Burns as the Dennis E. Collins, Division #1 “Hibernian of the Year.” Doors open at 6:00pm. Dinner will be served at 7:00pm.
• Hibernian Hall, 2 Wellington Ave, Newport.
• $30 per ticket (cash bar).
• Info/Tickets: Hibernian Hall, (401) 847-8671
7 – Live music with Travis Colby at Hotel Viking’s One Bellevue (Saturday 7pm)
8 – Queensboro Hustlers at Tavern On Broadway (Saturday – 10pm)
Come down for the funky punk and the jazzy blues… Don’t forget your dancing shoes.
9 – Goodrow at The Clarke Cooke House (Saturday 10pm)
10 – Sunday Brunch
- Brunch at Tavern on Broadway (10am – 2pm) The price of your entree includes a bloody, a mimosa or the drink of your choice!!!
11 – St. patrick’s Day Parade Grand Marshall Testimonial Roast (Sunday 1:30pm)
• Honoring Bill & Karen Cardinal, Grand Marshals of the annual parade in Honor of St. Patrick at Saint Augustin’s Church Hall – 1 Fifth Ward Square.
• Tickets: $25.00 in advance. Cocktails & heavy hors d’oeuvres, and entertainment
• Ticket information: (401) 846-5081 or purchase at Hibernian Hall, (401) 847-8671.