HIRING FAIR for Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) & Child & Youth Program (CYP) on Wednesday, April 13
Full time and flexible hours (perfect for students)!
Open to the general public!
Year-round & summer jobs available!
LOCATION: 1297 Bushnell St. Middletown, RI 02842 (School Age Care Building)
WHEN: Wednesday, April 13 from 12 to 6 p.m.
QUESTIONS: (401) 841-4992
• Child & Youth Assistants (infant, toddler, preschool & school age care)
• Coffee Barista
• Rec Assistants for Marina, Bowling, Fitness, & Liberty
• Bowling Equipment Repair
• Group Exercise Instructor
• Sailing Instructor
• Food Service Worker
• Food Runner
Applicants must bring:
• Resume – with complete mailing addresses for employers & education
• Copy of DD-214 (if applicable)
• State Issued Birth Certificate or Unexpired Passport
• Non U.S. Citizens – Permanent Resident Card
• Two Reference Letters – dated & signed
• Copy of Military Members Orders
Child & Youth:
• Copy of HS Diploma or College
• Copy of Certifications
• Copy of AED, CPR, First Aid & Lifeguard Certifications
All jobs are for 18 years old and older, lifeguards & food runners can be 16 years old and older.
Can’t make it to the Hiring Fair, apply online at USAJobs.gov.
Like Newport Buzz? We depend on the generosity of readers like you who support us, to help with our mission to keep you informed and entertained with local, independent news and content. We truly appreciate your trust and support!