What a glorious week here in little ol’ Newport, RI where the Volvo Ocean Race Newport Stopover just became one of the biggest sailing events in U.S. history with over 100,000 visitors to the race village at Fort Adams!!!
This week’s biggest stories?
- Three Beluga Whales Spotted In Narragansett Bay
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks Middletown High School 2nd Best in Rhode Island
- Tom Brady Suspended
- ABC names Newport Top 8 most adorable beach town
- MAPFRE crashes into the rocks off Fort Adams
- Newport given two-month exclusive negotiating period to bring the Volvo Ocean Race back in 2018
- The Beluga Whales Are Now At East Greenwich Yacht Club
- Leg 7 start, Newport to Portugal – Here’s what you need to know
- Barstool Sports employees arrested for protest at NFL HQ in NYC
- Consumer Reports ‘Troubling’ Sunscreen Study Shows Many Sunscreens Fall Far Short