Christmas Eve Mass
- Children’s Christmas pageant with Holy Eucharist, 4 p.m. St, Mary’s Episcopal Church, 324 East Main Rd. Portsmouth. 846-97000.www.smcportsmouth.org
- Child Friendly Family Service with Pageant and Carols, St. Columba’s Chapel, 5:00, 55 Vaucluse Ave. Middletown. A traditional Christmas Eve Family Service. 847-5571.
- Christmas Eve Services with Holy Eucharist, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. St, Mary’s Episcopal Church, 324 East Main Rd. Portsmouth. 846-97000. www.smcportsmouth.org
- Candlelit Christmas Eve Services, 5 and 10 p.m. Church of St. John the Evangelist, 61 Washington St. at Willow St. 848-2561. www.saintjohns-newport.org
- “Quiet Christmas” St. Columba’s Chapel , 7:30, 55 Vaucluse Ave. Middletown. A Meditative Service with acoustic guitar and keyboard accompanying carols. 847-5571.
- Choral Eucharist with Choir, St. Columba’s Chapel, 10:00, 55 Vaucluse Ave. Middletown. A Traditional Christmas Eve Service. 847-5571.
Zan Ricky at One Bellevue – Hotel Viking (6pm – 9pm)
Christmas Carols at The Clarke Cooke House – all night
Tavern on Broadway – 1/2 priced apps from 4pm – 6pm
Nikolas Pizza open till 7pm
Tavern on Broadway open till 1am
One Bellevue open till 1am
Clarke Cooke House open till 1am
Midtown Oyster bar open till 1am
Salvation Cafe open till 1am
Hotel Viking, the Clarke Cooke House, The Chanler and Sardella’s are all open on Christmas Day.
Tavern on Broadway opens at 4pm till 1am.